While the average ENGIE MEP project is complex, large, multidisciplinary and multi-million dollar, we regularly undertake special projects which generally:
- Are direct to the facility owner
- May or may not have drawings available
- Cost under $500,000
- Use our in-house personnel for steam-fitting, sheet metal, controls and HVAC work
- Leverage our knowledge to develop solutions based on simple walk-throughs
We maintain in-house a full range of professional engineers, certified auditors, specialists and project managers and qualified technicians with state-of-the-art design and management software and hardware. Because of this we can rapidly assemble a special project team to present a solution for virtually any MEP construction, HVAC service or other type of mechanical or energy-related project.
We handle special projects through a variety of delivery options such as Design-Build, Design-Assist and straight MEP construction subcontract.
We also have our own dedicated facilities to provide sheet metal fabrications, modular construction and pre-fab piping systems to more closely integrate and accelerate delivery of these project materials.
Each special project is unique. Some of the most common types of special projects are:
- Conversion & replacement of:
- Packaged HVAC systems
- Cooling towers
- Water towers
- Coils, risers, burners, etc.
- Process piping
- Specialty piping
- Ultra-high purity piping & systems
- Medical gas piping
- Laboratory piping
- Energy Efficiency Measures (EEMs)
- Battery energy storage systems
- Thermal energy storage systems
- Energy Management Systems (EMS)
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)