Preventive maintenance for your heating, ventilation and air condition (HVAC) systems is important, in fact a critical component of building operations. The cost of not performing maintenance can turn a simple trouble call into a major repair or replacement costing hundreds or thousands of dollars.
ENGIE MEP offers HVAC maintenance programs covering a wide range of equipment, from rooftop units and refrigeration equipment to large central plant operations. We will customize a maintenance program that fits your needs. We are a full-service HVAC maintenance contractor capable of helping you with all of your maintenance from inspecting your steam traps to maintaining your energy management control systems (EMS).
In addition to HVAC preventive maintenance, we can also help you save money and energy with:
- Level I, II or III energy audits
- Recommendations for Energy Efficiency Measures (EEMs)
- Energy cost reduction solutions
- Repairs and upgrades
- Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB)
- Existing building commissioning services
- Or any combination of the above for total energy solutions
When you have regular preventive maintenance, we get to know your equipment. This allows us to learn what your systems need to operate properly now and what needs to be watched, checked or replaced on the next service call. Exactly the type of service you would hope to get from your family doctor.
Whether you need service or preventive maintenance, we offer a full range of services including:
- Planned maintenance agreements for HVAC systems
- 24/7-hour emergency service
- Boiler and chiller service
- Refrigeration system service
- Pneumatic and DDC controls service