Earth Day – Sustainability ReportPosted on April 22nd, 2020
As part of ENGIE North America, we at ENGIE MEP Services continue to support our employees, customers and communities through the COVID-19 crisis and are ever-mindful of our purpose to shape a sustainable future.
We know that even as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 crisis and help our customers and communities with innovative solutions to immediate needs in the pandemic, they aren’t losing sight of the environmental crisis, and neither are we.
To that end, ENGIE North America has also launched the first-ever ENGIE North America Sustainability Report, today on Earth Day. Fitting hand-in-glove with the 2020 Earth Day theme of “Climate Action”, the report details action we are all taking together with our customers and communities, to achieve a zero-carbon future. In the report you’ll find:
- Impressive statistics, like:
- a record-setting year of building nearly 500 MW of renewable capacity with 2GW currently in construction,
- a 22.4% reduction of our direct CO2 emissions since 2017,
- women account for 38% of the ENGIE North America Executive Committee
- Explanations of our main Corporate and Cities Power Purchasing Agreements (PPA)s like the ones with Walmart and The City of Philadelphia, and unique client relationships that span decades, such as those with Ohio State University, the University of Iowa and more.
- Several customer and partner interviews that discuss ENGIE North America’s collaboration and solution-oriented approach to achieve client energy goals.
We hope as you review the report, you are inspired by the action we are taking together to address the energy transition challenges and make our zero-carbon ambition a reality. Enjoy reading, and please feel free to share your thoughts on the ENGIE MEP Services LinkedIn page here.
The Sustainability Report is available for download: ENGIE NORAM Sustainability Report