ENGIE – headquartered in France – is a global energy player and an expert operator in the three areas of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
ENGIE North America
ENGIE North America – headquartered in Houston, TX – operates in the United States, Mexico and Canada with more than 3,500 employees to provide commercial, industrial, institutional and municipal clients with services to help customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy use and expense.
Electric power generation & cogeneration activities through:
- Natural gas facilities
Distribution and sale of energy:
- Natural gas
- Liquefied natural gas
Electricity sales and energy-related services to:
- Commercial customers
- Industrial customers
- Small businesses
- Residential customers
- Have completed more than 1,000 public sector and commercial and industrial energy management projects.
- Have identified savings of more than $2.1 billion for our commercial and industrial clients over the last 3 years.
- Have helped utility customers deliver $15.4 billion in consumer savings—the equivalent of 129 terawatt hours (TWh) of energy consumption—over the last 12 years.
- Manage more than 25 million square feet of buildings.
- Provide services in 8 airports in North America.
- Have deployed battery storage projects that have helped customers at 150 U.S. sites reduce their electric bills by as much as 30 percent as well as bolster the stability of the electric grid.
ENGIE MEP Services NE
ENGIE MEP Services Northeast is the Northeast U.S. energy services arm of ENGIE North America. ENGIE MEP Services Northeast companies share all of the technical and financial resources of ENGIE North America to provide a full range of HVAC, MEP and energy solutions from 10 locations throughout the Northeast U.S. to service Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Vermont. We also serve clients in other states.
With broad, qualified and highly experienced in-house engineering, design, energy efficiency, project management and field service professionals, ENGIE MEP can handle virtually any mechanical project: commercial or industrial. Our own modular construction, sheet metal and pipe pre-fab shops allow us to deliver projects on shorter schedules and with higher quality.